We started with our best-selling trail hiking and running shoe, the TerraFlex, and morphed it into a high-topped, fully waterproof hiking boot that’s ready for your next extreme adventure. Meet the Xcursion.
The Xcursion gives you the protection you want
- Gusseted tongue and sealed waterproof inner liner.
- Additional water-repellent membrane inside the outer mesh.
- Durable protective toe cap, foxing, and accents.
At just 340g each for size US M9, the minimalist Xcursion boot feels like no hiker you’ve ever worn. In fact, whether you’re on a day hike or fully loaded with a heavy pack, the Xcursion gives you the grip and support you want while still feeling like a "barefoot boot".
Why you’ll love the Xcursion
The other reasons you’ll love the Xcursion are its true Xero Shoes heritage:
A wide toe box which lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally.
Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility.
Non-elevated "zero-drop" heel for proper posture.
The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to.
High-traction FeelTrue rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction.
Lightweight construction for "barely there" comfort.
Let’s see what adventure you take on in your Xcursion as you Live Life Feet First!
To help reduce the chance of getting an incorrect size, we HIGHLY recommend you follow these instructions.
Step 1 - Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper).
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe.
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
Here’s a video showing the process...
Step 2 - Check your measurement against the sizing chart
NOTE... - For the most reliable fit, we recommend you use the foot length sizing info in the table below. - The Xcursion sizing is similar to the Prio, and about half a size (4mm) larger than the HFS and Mesa Trail. - If you think you’re "between sizes" we recommend you go up to the larger size. - Our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and we provide advice on a best efforts basis, however we cannot 100% guarantee a proper fit.
Up to 24.4 cm
Up to 25.3 cm
Up to 26.1 cm
Up to 26.9 cm
Up to 27.8 cm
Up to 28.7 cm
Up to 29.6 cm
Up to 30.7 cm
Up to 23.4 cm
Up to 24.2 cm
Up to 25.0 cm
Up to 25.8 cm
Up to 26.6 cm
We want to make sure you get the correct size and enjoy your Xero Shoes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.